Utility Billing Clerk, Severiana Lopez
903-962-3122, ext. 2201
To report a light pole outage, please contact SWEPCO at 1-877-237-3656 with the pole number.
PER ORDINANCE 2015-111:
10% PENALTY ADDED IF NOT PAID BY 10TH OF MONTH.
AFTER 4:30 PM ON THE 20TH, AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OF
$50.00 WILL BE ADDED. SERVICE WILL BE DISCONTINUED.
*Account must be paid in full before service will be reconnected.
For problems concerning: water, sewer, streets, or parks please fill out Work order and drop off or email to City Hall.
PINEY WOODS SANITATION 936-876-5640
CITY OF GRAND SALINE GUIDELINES FOR TRASH PICK UP
1. Trash Pick-up is Monday for Spring Street and residences east of Spring Street and properties in the Patterson Street area, Tuesday for residences west of Spring Street and along Highway 80.
2. New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Days are holidays for Piney Woods and trash pick-up will be completed on the day after.
3. Containers must be placed at the EDGE OF THE STREET BY 7:00 AM.
4. All bags must be placed in a blue Piney Woods Sanitation polycart along with one other unmarked trash cans if needed.
5. Bagged and tied garbage only, no loose trash in cans.
6. The bags shall be no more than thirty (30) gallons and weigh no more than fifty (50) pounds.
7. Boxes, tree trimmings, newspapers/magazines securely tied together forming an easily handled package not exceeding three and a half feet in length or fifty pounds (50) in weight, with a limit of two bundles per week.
8. Bulky items can be picked up by arrangement by calling City Hall 903-962-3122 ext 2201.