City Hall will be closed December 22nd & 23rd for Christmas.
Please call 903-355-4236 for any water/sewer emergencies and 903-567-4133 to reach the Police Department.
PINEY WOODS SANITATION WILL BE TAKING OVER THE TRASH PICK-UP FOR THE CITY OF GRAND SALINE BEGINNING DECEMBER 1ST. MORE INFORMATION TO COME.
CITY OF GRAND SALINE GUIDELINES FOR TRASH PICK UP
1. Trash Pick-up is Monday for Spring Street and residences east of Spring Street and properties in the Patterson Street area, Tuesday for residences west of Spring Street and along Highway 80.
2. New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Days are holidays for Piney Woods and trash pick-up will be completed on the day after.
3. Containers must be placed at the EDGE OF THE STREET BY 7:00 AM.
4. All bags must be placed in a blue Piney Woods Sanitation polycart along with one other unmarked trash cans if needed.
5. Bagged and tied garbage only, no loose trash in cans.
6. The bags shall be no more than thirty (30) gallons and weigh no more than fifty (50) pounds.
7. Boxes, tree trimmings, newspapers/magazines securely tied together forming an easily handled package not exceeding three and a half feet in length or fifty pounds (50) in weight, with a limit of two bundles per week.
8. Bulky items can be picked up by arrangement by calling City Hall 903-962-3122 ext 2201.
Regular City Council meetings are scheduled for the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held at 7:00 pm at City Council Chambers located at 128 E. Frank St., Grand Saline, TX
The agenda for each Council meeting will be posted on the bulletin board located in front of the Grand Saline City Hall and on this web site 72 hours before the scheduled meeting.
GS VFD Pension Board